Thursday 18 October 2007

went to klcc alone coz i decided to have sometime alone.i wanted to get the book that charlene reco to me but it was out of stock so i went down borders in times square and its out of stock too...i end up buying THE JOY OF LIVING and ive just started reading.its quite nice.anyway...have a talk with a friend of mine,im not going to mention the name.and the person cheered me up alot and it feels nice to be hearing a familiar voice.mum called me just now and i told her how i felt about my results and she said its okay as long as i did my best =) she agreed to let me learn french too.but i ll be quite sad if i dont do well because she will definitely be disappointed with me even though she reassured me that its ok.but i promise that i will be more hardworking this semester.hope everythings gonna be fine.im tired of being like this.being sad and lonely all the time.sigh

No comments: