Sunday 21 October 2007

after thinking for the whole night last night,ive decided to try my best again this time.and i will 10 times more hardworking than before so that i will not let my parents down this time.i feel better after talking my mum.she said it was ok as long as i tried my best.ive chosen this course myself so i am to bear all the burden alone.people often say mechatronics is a very hard course and i believed none of them.but now i too think its a hard course but i chose it myself.the consequences of studying mechatronics is that no slacking is allowed.and i did slack everyonce in awhile last semester.and maybe thats why i failed 2 subjects.and prolly most of the people are sleeping now or are having fun and im still awake studying...and i had to quit all my games too so that i wont be addicted to any of them.and if im addicted,i will fail everything and thats the end for me.and i dont want that to happen to me either.

thanks a million to my friends who stood by me and gave me mental support when i was down
esp jie ying for comforting me through msn,kuiyin for calling me for awhile,charlene for her constant support and talking to me and connie for talking to me for an hour.i owe you guys alot.

thank you mum for giving me another chance. =)

No comments: