Friday 19 October 2007

just checked my results online and this is the first time i feel so bad about it and to be honest.i cried.mum called me up and told me it was okay.but i feel like im a failure.how could i fail 2 subjects.and i only got a fucking B for nation building.ENGLISH an A- only....my physics and computer studies C...fuck....i hate myself....decided to skip all classes as all are lectures.and rethink my life.should i continue studying??when i cant even do well in the first semester.sigh.fucking down and sad now...sigh...wished i could talk to someoone now...i cant beelieve these are my results.


AELE1023
ENGLISH LANGUAGE A-


AEMS2022
HUBUNGAN ETNIK(NATION BUILDING) B


ATGE1013
MATHEMATICS I F


ATGE1043
ENGINEERING SCIENCE I C+

ATGE1063
COMPUTER STUDIES C

ATGE1124
ENGINEERING DRAWING & COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN AND DRAFTING A-


ATGE1323
PRINCIPLES OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING F


ASCG1001
FOOTBALL (LEVEL 1) S


ASCG2001
FOOTBALL (LEVEL 2) S

No comments: