Friday 12 October 2007

in sg now...wed was my worse experience in woodlands,singapore...the customs....pathetic....hold me off for nth....cant i bring a fucking laptop into sg for personal use??idiot....do i dress like a poor guy wanting to sell off his laptop??i never knew the prices for laptops in malaysia are cheaper than sg...pathetic...made me waste 18 sing dollars to take a freaking cab back coz i missed my stupid bus...coz i wasted 20 mins in the stupid customs office....ive been to SG for N times and this is my worse experience....sigh summore its a chinese who held me off...can you believe that???

met up with jie ying yesterday afternoon.haha its nice seeing her again.her faces rounder now and i tink she looks nicer with it...she brought me around and we went to plaza singapura,suntec city,marina square,esplanade and went for a drink at the coffee connoisseur.not bad is all ive got to comment.took a mrt to kembangan and my aunt fetched me back to her house.jie ying sez i slimmed down... *blush* hahah

charlene,cheer up aite...be happy...look at the bright side.like barney.hahah everythings gonna be fine...

jie ying....hhaha ang mos are handsome rite??hahhah

1 comment:

miiro said...

HEYLO! can u sing - [pretty boy] by m2m?! ahaha