Sunday 14 October 2007

tonights my last night in sg.going back to kl tomorrow at 12 noon.i dont want to go back.sigh.i want to stay here.i dont feel like going back to school.sobs...

went out with ms. sia today.the sweet lady drag me to do a free eye check up.she was supposed to do it.but it ended up with both of us doing the check up.my eyes are near perfect ^_^ and i dont need specs.can you believe it?

we went to starbucks and this time she bought me a drink.thanks girl.went to adidas originals and bought a pair of porsche design originals.was quite reluctant to buy it because it was abit too exp but she supported me so in the end i bought it.been dying to get one of those.





i hate JIE YING....haha shes so EVIL and MEAN....i thought to being a good samaritan.i introduced her a place that sells nice kolo mee but i ended up being scolded...sigh...stupid girl..i think a drink for the wrong girl -_-

results will be coming out on the 19th.dont think my results will be good.maybe its because i dint try hard enough.sigh.got to do harder next sem.cant afford to let my parents down again.sigh...

ps:charlene.thanks for going out with me this afternoon.its really good to be seeing you again.but you looked pale this time.you have to eat more.thanks for the drink and for your support when i was reluctant to get that pair of shoes.thanks again for accompanying me back to kembangan.i think its the first time we go out together right??i mean just the 2 of us.haha and its the first time we took mrt together.haha.she slapped me....hahhah when i told her that i was sleepy =.= haha.heys...everythings gonna be fine aite...cheer up.if theres anything that you need my help just tell me aite...cheerssssss

1 comment:

miiro said...

AWWWW so many thanks to Charlene but call me stupid girl eh! she bribed you well with the drink LOL! just kidding~~ but there's a different meaning there! =P