Wednesday 17 October 2007

had a meeting this morning.we were asked to choose a post and i chose to be in charge of factory visiting and if i dont get the post,at least give me a post that does not involve with money because im tired of being a treasurer.all these money stuff is killing me and having to ask money from a friend can sometimes ruin friendship.sigh.

going to enrol for the fench class tomorrow but dont know if they will be conducting it this semester as im the only person who is applying for it.my previous sem results are coming out on friday and i doubt that i will do well even though i studied quite hard.prolly because i dint study hard enough or is it that im stupid??

decided to go out with wee leong and hang ot at pavilion mall as staying at home will only make me end up feeling sad.pavilion is huge but there are still quite some stores that are still under renovation.but its nice.

charlene recommended a book to me Battlefield Of The Mind.hmm ive decided to buy it since i think that this book might help me.

back to studying.am i being kiasu??sigh...i dont wana get bad results again.....sigh...

No comments: