Thursday 25 October 2007

there isnt much classes this week.i dont know why but it seems like the lecturers and tutors are being somehow struck by some plague.alot with mc.others meeting.as a result,we only go to school for like 1 or 2 hours a day.pathetic isnt it.but when they replace the class,it will be crap.i dont even bother to imagine about it.since there was only one class just now,i decided to go to the gym for a workout.but peng yang invited me for volleyball so i accepted it.there were quite a number of chicks in the gym but unfortunately,i wasnt into any of them because all of them are short-haired.haha i prefer long hair chicks XD walked back with vicknesvaran after the workout as hes staying near my house.and he told me that im thinner now haha.and he also told me a very disturbing fact.he said last years BASIC ELECTRONIC & MICROPROCESSORS passing rate was less than 30% of all 3 courses.mechatronics,electronics and telecommunication.will i have to fail again???oh no...im so worried now.

im quite happy that all my friends from my ex-class graduate.i was quite surprised when olivia told me that.i mean edmonds result was like shit.mine was better than him la.that means i can graduate too?hahah harry graduate too.glad to hear that.congrats!!!

physics is like so hard....i cant even do the past year questions which miss bong asked us to pass it up as an assignment.hmm maybe its because we havent even learn about it yet.how foolish of me.

meanwhile,johnson told me that hes coming over on monday with his girfriend,kai ting and his girlfriends brother and sister.hmm.its will be ncie to be seeing them again =) cant wait.


No comments: