Monday 22 October 2007

charlene gave me a link to a blog that belongs to her senior and its a really touching blog.its the best blog ive read.its really different from alot of blogs.i salute to her courage.she dared to stand up and offer her seat to a mid-aged man standing in from of her in a MRT.how about you??frankly,i would have thought the same way but i doubt that i will have the courage to do so.after reading her blog,it really inspired me alot.and i hope that it will do the same thing to you guys.

anyway,just now a friend of mine cried after reading my blog.i was surprised when the person told me about it.the person said she couldnt believed that i became so weak and wasnt able to handle the fact that i did pretty bad for my exams.to you guys,this may seem to be a tiny matter,but to me its really a severe blow.it felt like ive lost everything.but anyway,now im fine after so many peoples comforting.so you guys dont have to worry anymore aite. =) im fine.

but theres still one thing that isnt fine.i want to go for a movie......its four months since i last went into a cinema.aaargghhhhhhhhhhh....i want to watch THE MAGIC GOURD.seems nice.

No comments: