Wednesday 31 October 2007

french is hard.i keep getting it mixed with english.haha.gonna study really hard.

my friends often say they admire me for being so joyful and cheerful most of the time.well.let me tell you guys.im the really the type of person that shows his real emotions out.i think its really pointless to be moody or even show sour faces in front of people that has nothing to do with the problem youre having.so i may be smiling all the time.but deep inside,i doubt you understand what im really feeling or thinking.not even my besties can understand me well.so if youre just a normal friend of mine,dont even think that you understand me.coz youre not even close to it.smiling all the time especially in front of strangers will give them a good impression of yourself.not only that,smiling can brighten a persons day,especially a sad or a moody one.so why dont you smile everyday,when you can make a persons day better?

dear nat said my english is good =) thank you.thats nice of you.but your english is good too.and she has started BLOGGING too.oh no~~~~but i dont think she wants to reveal her site to the public yet.hhahaah jia you.

will be playing in the futsal competition later.dint really wanted to take part but adam called me and he managed to persuade me into it.so hope gods on my side.if we cant win th tournament,at least we win some matches. =)

i really need you by my side.badly.

No comments: