Thursday 8 November 2007

went to pavilion again with jessey and her friend and her friends boy.jessey wanted to go there coz she says shes never been to there and ive been there for like the 4th time.nothing much happened but im quite happy today coz i helped a blind out of the toilet in kl sentral. =)



i fell asleep in the train while on the way back and i nearly missed my station.haha.crap.mum called me just now and said that maybe i should go down to sg when dey are going there coz grandpa isnt as strong as before and there wasnt anyone to push him around coz my lil bro will be pushing my grandma.and talk about my cousins who are self-centered so such job wouldnt be done by them.but im broke di.hahah.



someone help me with trigonometry pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

No comments: