Tuesday 20 November 2007

one of my greatest dread is working along with people who are proud and boastful.can only talk but not do.i dont know how the heck you managed to get into my group.i duno what lame excuse did you give to the lecturer so that you can be in my group.who do you think you are?you want to be in my group without even telling me?ive enough with you.last semester,we were in the same freaking group for 5 freaking assignments and you dint even do anything.you just talk talk talk and after that you go back to your hometown.leaving us to do the rest.and when you came back,you complained to the lecturer that we werent cooperative.talk about that.im going to talk to the lecturer about this matter later.stupid bitch.thats the reason why I didnt include you in the list for the aircraft exhibition help out list,even though you studied aviation before.coz all you do is talk.and never do.even if you do.you do crap.

you keep judging other peoples english.how about yours?i think your standard is not even up to my 13 years old singaporean couz.yours suck big time.I PLAN TO IMMIGRATE MY FAMILY TO AUSTRALIA? My god.you cant even differentiate between headache and migraine.dilemma and problem.

and please,youre not even close to rich.wearing a levis swaroski isnt rich.wearing a rm350 esprit dress isnt either.if youre really rich,get a real louis vuitton bag and wear a rolex.wear armani jeans instead of levis.and I will salute you.is having a platinum card really that proud?do you really have to show of?take a picture of the card and upload it on your friendster?OMG.somemore the card isnt free.you have to pay?my dear,its only from public bank.theres nothing to be proud of.you dont have to go round telling people that your bf has a platinum.well,i have one too.and its free.if your card is issued by international banks like citibank,hsbc or standard chartered then I have nothing to say.yours is only local.get a titanium then.if youre really that rich.coz you cant apply for titanium.they give it to you.drive a harley davidson v-rod instead of a hyundai elantra which belongs to you bf.coz the v-rod is way more expensive than your car.

No comments: