Tuesday 6 November 2007

quite happy now.went to meet up with nat just now.no change at all. =P had dinner with her parents at esquire kitchen.yummy.and went to pavilion after that.2nd time in 2 days.haha.i think i can walk the place with my eyes blindfolded.haha.food republic just opened today.OMG.gotta try it.the food in sg is nice but i duno whether its the same here.crystal jade restaurant is also in kl now.nice.but im broke.hahah.went to buy donuts from J Co. Donuts.heard of it before???? www.jcodonuts.com damn freaking nice.nats mum gave me 2.thx aunty and uncle. =)

and and english teachers not coming tomorrow.MC.ahha so that means that my presentation is being prosponed.hahahhaha niceee.lalalala

gonna sleep earlier.going gym tomorrow.haha.I NEED DONUTS....

2 comments:

miiro said...

there's J CO Donuts in KL?! WTH MAN. YOU REALLY HAVE TO BRING ME THERE WHEN I GO KL!!

woo and someone goes to the gym??

Alphonso said...

ahhhaahah.yesh there is.and its so packed.my friend waited half an hour to buy.even dunkin cant be compared.

bring u there??hmmm...its depends how well you are to me.hahahahhah

excuse me...i went to gym long long time ago.back to the time when i was in senior 1.LAME