Saturday 24 November 2007

just got back from town.went out with dad just now and he will be leaving for macau tomorrow.just now i told him that i wanted to get a new mouse as mines going to die soon and a cooler pad.he said ok and he asks me to buy a better one so that it lasts longer.thank you.hes gonna pay for my speakers too.but i think i will only ask him to pay part of it la.i will pay the rest.im planning to get an edifier or maybe harman/kardon sound sticks.i like the sound sticks.damn nice.but its 5++ omg.gotta start saving now.

planning to ask my dad to apply a standard chartered gold card for me because now they have a limited edition one.with batman on it.shit i want it.

P.S. my dearest piglet.you cant compare me with your boy coz im way way way better than he is.and im more hugable than he is.this is a fact.

charlene,get well soon.cheer up =) take care.god bless you.

No comments: