Saturday 17 November 2007

trip to singapore b train was killing.there was no scenery.my laptops battery was limited.i couldnt sleep well either.the train was rocking like a boat and my arrival was delayed for more than hour.talk about efficiency.i was pretty hungry too.ate only 3 dunkin donuts as i had no more malaysian ringgit left.aunt brought me to east coast park and tried the satay bee hoon.not bad.and chicken wings.nice la.i think i devoured the food like a wolf.shame.

cant even com out with ideas on how to design a mock cockpit which we promised mr julian to help him.but it turns out to be quite challenging as i dont know how to design one.and yes i am bad in designing.i need inspirations.

grandparents will be arriving tomorrow.so will my mum and my kolo mee too.woho.who wants some?come and get it.

the kite runner by khaled hosseini is damn nice.touching.everyone should read it.you will not regret reading it.you can borrow it from me.but i will be passing to jie ying tomorrow.so wait if you want to borrow.or just buy it.its 35 ringgit only.

will be meeting up with stupid jie ying tomorrow.have to sleep now. au revoir.

for you,a thousand times over.

No comments: