Monday 19 November 2007

Im typing this post in my kl bound train.im on my way back to kl.its been a hectic weekend for me.i was in sg to accompany my family as they are there for holi.i hardly shopped as I had to bring my grandparents around and not only that.i had to pushed granny as her legs are not that strong.my aunt suggested wheelchair for her but no one wants to push her.managed to meet stupid debbie for lunch and took pics of the christmas tree in ngee ann city with her.the pics are already on her blog so I wont have to upload it.but its not advisable to look at the pics as my eyes seems to be so small especially standing beside someone with big round weird eyes.haha.
dint manage to meet with charlene as I only smsed her on sun night and because of that I had not much time left in sg so we couldnt meet up.sorry yea.will meet you next time aite.


bought an esprit pants for myself and my lil bro.bought a springfield shirt for him too coz he likes white clothes and has been asking my mum to buy her one.i will get 1 more for him when I go down to pavilion.if theres a sale coz im so broke.and im yet to pay to rental and books and stuff.i am yet to get myself a nice shirt.

had a chat with sam and harry via msn.and after some of harrys advice,ive decided to hold on and continue caring for you.keeping the candle alight even though the wind is strong.im trying hard to stay strong too.hope you will try your best and stay strong too. =)
take care and god bless you.i shall go and sleep now. au revoir


every setback is a setup for a comeback.everytime you make a decision,you are making a change in your life.

No comments: