Saturday 24 November 2007

just finished my proposal at luns house.a short presentations tomorrow.how to introduce robots?OMG.its so hard.

went to jw mariott to find my dad just now.will meet with him again tomorrow.he brought my clothes which i accidentally left it at my aunts house in sg.how careless of me.

cant wait for the year end sale.saving money to shop. :) you better start doing so too.

steve mclaren got sacked.yeah.serve him right for not letting david beckham play.kicked him out of the 1st team then later begged him to come back.idiot.why not let him play the whole match?let him come u for only 22 mins?he made a perfect corner for crouch.but they might even won the match if he was in the 1st team.this is a good lesson for england too.for letting an idiot taking charge.Sven-Göran Eriksson was better.

No comments: