Friday 17 August 2007

what a day

today my lecturer told us to write an essay DESCRIBE A FESTIVAL YOU TOOK PART IN and i realised that my english is deteriorating.i only managed to hang around 320-330 words.oh nooo.what has happened to me.most prolly is that i dun have time to spare for reading english books which i used to when i was in kuching.last time i was able to finish the 6th harry potter book in a 5 days.now the 7th one which was thinner than the previous one took me more than 2 weeks.im still reading.oh no.

today was just great for me.my coursemates lagoon me or they call it aluba here.its the 2nd time since i came here.noooo...it hurts..until now.it took about 8 guys to handle me. >.< and i could not fight back as one of my hand was holding an ice-cream.haha

im still trying to understand the electronic assignment.its so hard.nooo

everyone reading this is a sucker,especially youuuuuuu

losers...haha those who have finished watched the simpsons will know it...hahah

somethings wrong with me today.ive been hyper all day.and i duno why. >.<

No comments: