Saturday 11 August 2007

Assignment

just finished the report for my ENGINEERING DRAWING assignment.shall do the presentation now.its been a dramatic day yesterday.i feel down twice while playing futsal and my head is still very dizzy.perhaps its a post-traumatic experience.and yet im still doing this crap.you guys are sleeping soundly in the room and im in the living room doing the assignment all alone.what do you think i am??superman??maybe.i really wish im one.

cut my left hand just now.how careless of me.but anyway its just a small cut.

shall be playing in a futsal tournament at 2pm later.i need sleep to rejuvenate my energy.kui yin will be coming over to KL today.she says she be arriving tonight.hope i can take out some precious time of mine to go and find her.

im addicted to ECLIPSE.ive got 10 empty cans in my house now and im finishing the 11th can.its my stress reduction pill.


this is an endurance test for me and i shall accomplish it.no matter what :)

No comments: