Thursday 23 August 2007

thursday

yesterday was just another ordinary day for me.woke up late so i decided to skip english.hope today i might be able to wake up in time to go to the nation building lecture.exams are near.yesterdays autocad test was easy.if i can do all my drawings well then i might be able to get all 4 credit hours.nice.ate kolo mee on tuesday.was quite happy because its been a long long long long long time since i last devoured kolo mee.anyway nats birthday is near so hopefully i might not forget to wish her a happy birthday =)

my bro lost his car again.sigh.hopefully my mum will get a new car before i go back so that i will be able to drive.my exams will end on the 17th of sept and my flight is on the 27th.should i change my flight or that i go down to sg and stay with my aunt for a week?still deciding.

will something special happen between you and me?or will it be just like one of my fantasies.fading away slowly.losing both grip and sight.

No comments: