Tuesday 7 August 2007

TUESDAY,07 AUGUST 2007

hammered my hand at the workshop today....careless me....but its just a small blister...in case you guys are wondering what the heck am i doing,im suppose to make a hole through a 4mm thick iron with a chisel and a hammer...but...im the first one to finish it and my iron is the only piece that isnt out of shape...everyones iron has been hammered until it became deformed....once again,congrats to me...haha

well while i was in the workshop,i saw the wielding and i thought of something...why cant the stupid doctor who operated my right collar bone just wield the whole bone back into shape so that i wont have to go for another operation...talking about that...i have to freaking go for an operation again to take out the steel...its like my worst nightmare....noo.....i dun wana operate...it will be my 3rd time entering the operation room in my entire life....sigh....BEN QU....thank you for your kind tackle which made me ended up like that...haha anyway its history...what can i do??kill you??yea right...haha

CGPA 3.7 here i comeeee.....i shall make it come true....1 more month till my final exam...

PS:charlene...im once again touched by the words written in you blog.and thanks for helping me through this mess and i really appreciate it.i owe you one.will buy you a treat when i go down.anyway im much happier now and more optimistic.thanks.miracles do happen and god has plans for you too.just like me.cheers :)

No comments: