Monday 20 August 2007

monday

todays not my day.why?coz we had to redo the drawing assignment again.sigh.how dumb cold i be?i dont even know how a hydraulic motor looks like?ivent finish my drawings.test is so near.everythings coming nearer and nearer.yet im not pepared.ive been trying to elate myself with happy things so that i can get motivated and start studying once more.but i cant.damn.someone shine light upon my path please.duno what to do now.

went out with jessie to meet some ss3a friends of my school.henry yap got 2nd for the competition.congrats.had great time too.onion my former math teacher was here with them.nice.

watched the U-19 champions youth cup in bukit jalil with wee leong,his bro and ah cheng.it was a great match between manchester united and juventus.but juventus had no chance of beating them.i admired no.4 brandy for his speed and no.2 lee for his passing and composure.they are good.

in less than 2 months i shall be back in kuching.cant wait.

No comments: