Thursday 30 August 2007

to my own bro:cheer up.dont be too sad over what happened between you two.maybe shes not the right one for you aite.be happy and everything will be fine.im sure you will find a new one.way better than her =)

to denion:thx for always being there to support me in my studies.thanks a million for helping me in most of the assignments.without your help,i really cant imagine it.thx bro.

exams are coming real soon.just a blink and its in front of you.all the best to everyone.

to Mr. Ong "chicken little" Thai Kiat:thanks for being so lenient to our group.we are the only group you allow to redo for the 2nd time.thanks.will invite you for futsal.haha

to charlene:thank you for always being there to support me when im sad.in msn.haha and thx for having faith in me.just have a little faith.be more optimistic and you will see the world a better place.todays your last paper so jia you.all the best to you.you can do it.god bless you =)

No comments: