Thursday 25 September 2008

girl.i really duno what to say anymore.the fact that you took me for granted really made me speechless.yes frankly speaking,i maybe a person whose temper will not last long,but this isnt the way to treat a friend.6 years of friendship.and all i get is this?the fact that i treated you like my little sister.i SWEAR to god that i treated you the best among my friends.believe it or not.ask anyone you like.whatever u wanted i bought you.everything i thought of you first.

yes i may not be your boyfriend.but it doesnt mean that you can just throw your friend around.your friends are humans too.i have feelings you know.im deeply disappointed by what you did yesterday and today.

last night,maybe i acted to harsh.i apologise.but what about today?we went to the place because you said it was nearer to your place.fine with me.i give in.i rushed from my office to the place.and its freaking far you know.you want to pay for my petrol?what when i went over?where were you?you came for less than 10 mins and you left just like that.fine.i try to control my temper.you said we meet up tonight because xy is back.10 pm fine.when i went over there?all i see is harry xy and his bro.WHERE ARE YOU?

i dont know if you read my blog or not.but let me remind you here.i am too a human like you and i have feelings too my dear.you took me for granted when you dont need me and when you needed me?youre softer than the meadows.what is all this about?

totally disappointed.honestly my dear.i really dont want to lose you as a close friend.but i dont think i have any choice do i?

2 comments:

Cut3babyJo0 said...

sorry...ah kho....对不起。。昨天补习过后我就打算过去的,可是我妈妈突然打来讲她要看屋子,叫我载他去。。所以我才会那么迟到,然后我倒的时候你们有差不多要走了。。对不起,真的对不起。。我不是故意的。。n then at nite after tuition then reli reli very tired then i duno u gt go o nt,so i din go loh..sorrrrrryyyyyyyy woi......promise next time wont like tht le..Sorryy...i know u treat me so gud,i can feel it...reli sorry make u so disappointed..bt i reli din dun wan go out with u,just a bit busy nowadays..forgive me...pls...

Alphonso said...

if you dint go at least you can tell us.i was there when you said tonight go there.everytime you asked me to go out other than clubbing,did i miss any of them?

you also know that 我讲意气。if i say go sure i go.even if you are in damai now and you ask me to go find you.i will sure go and find you.

i really have nothing to say anymore.maybe its because i was in kl for too long and things changed here.you guys dont get used to the life of having me around anymore.i sincerely apologise for that.you can blame me for that if you want.