Saturday 31 May 2008

ive just got my results on thursday.i wouldnt say its very bad but i wouldnt say its good too.its  just slightly better than moderate.i feel quite sorry for those who didnt manage to get to year 2.prolly around 10 -12.its kinda sad when your friends cant manage to get through.i should be celebrating but im knackered.helping lecturer is really tiring.and now the course stuff.everything is in a deep mess and no one is really willing to help.im starting to realise that most of the people around me are quite self centered.they only care for whats important for their studies.

all of the sudden,im miss my family back in kuching.i feel like going home now and enjoy the simple and relaxing lifestyle back there.

everyone is asking me to get a girlfriend.my parents and my friends.one of my friends even asked if im gay.wth.does being single signifies that im gay?i mean im still not really ready to commit myself to someone or being tied to someone.u can do so many things when youre single.

im planning down to sg this sem.so friends in sg.make sure you guys are free when i go down.hahahh

No comments: