Saturday 3 May 2008

am i the last one in the whole wide college to say that exams are over??nevermind the results.should be not bad for this sem because ive put a lot of effort in it.so now i should really lay down and enjoy myself yes?anyway.im going home real soon as my flights on 1145 so i guess theres no shopping for me for the moment.i shall unleash it when i get back.

shopped at topman and i saw adam.for goodness sake you look so gay.with the jersey and tight vest.take if off.haha.

iron man was hilarious.it was a cool movie.anyway HAPPY BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY TO LAU ENG TSENG.thank you being so kind and forever helpful especially during the exams.thank you for helping us to the final preperations of our exams and the notes youve borrowed me. (=

P.S KOLO MEE is calling me.i can hear its voice within me.

No comments: