Monday 14 April 2008

ive been missing in action for quite sometime but im still alive and good.its been a rather hectic week and thank god its over.but this week is my last week.next week would be the finals.i hate exams )= everythings still in a big mess.

anyway went pc fair with leslie but we ended up shopping instead.haha.we each got a jersey from topman.one of the sales girl was rather hot.should have talked to her.haha.i only smiled at her and she smiled back.haha.there was another hottie at gap too.but shes kinda too old for me.haha prolly around 24 to 25.there werent much pretty models or promoters at the pc fair.it was a major let down.

ive promised myself to get the ax belt as a reward.its too tempting.i will get it before i go home.haha.hope i wont forget.

gotta study real hard for the bloody exam >.<

ive thought of changing my course to psychology but i doubt that my parents will allow that.plus i dont know where to study too.any comments?

No comments: