Friday 4 April 2008

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to
MISS CHARLENE SIA
happy two-o girl.youre older now.youre officially a year older than me.cheers.
ever since i came down from cameron highlands, my mood is like a roller coaster.i can be emo and super high the very next second.i dont now why too.but i hope it will end soon.
anyway.i think my blog misses me a lot.i havent been blogging for like a week or perhaps even more.i went cameron highlands last weekend with yang, randy, eng tseng and lun.we stayed at luns house and the air there is amazingly clean.its kinda cool too.its chilling in the morning and durin rainy days.we took lots of pics.i will upload it soon.tea plantations and vege plantations everywhere.we even went o the boh tea factory and had breakfast at one of its tea shops.not coffee shops >.<>
we went to ipoh too.but nothing much there.
test tomorrow.wish me luck guys. hope i get the results i wanted.off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.