Saturday 1 December 2007

controlling the robotic arm this morning was total fun.my friends coordinated while i moved the robotic arm.will upload the clip later as im yet to convert it.just finish studying partially.math is like so damn hard with so many equations to memorise.OMG.and i am yet to prepare to my engineering science test which falls on monday.1 day left.crap.i need motivation.

jordin sparks debut album is nice.shes only 17 as her bday is on the 22nd of dec.shes the winner of the 6th season of american idol.you should listen to her songs.tattoo and this is my now.both songs are nice.shes only 17 and shes earning money now.while me on the other hand,is still studying under full sponsorship.by my dad.

springfield clothes are like damn nice.but its not available in malaysia.arrghh.dont know if isetan has it.

joy says that im thinner now. =) called my gay partner yesterday.haha.he still sounds gay.joy said that my hair colour is nice and it suits me.

damn tired.gonna head for bed now.ciaoz


story of my life

No comments: