Monday 1 February 2010

im flying to melbourne tomorrow morning. and im supposed to be happy. but somehow right now im filled with both sadness and happiness. why is it always my fault and me to blame?? no matter how hard i try to explain its still my fault? maybe i shouldnt have chosen to further my studies in melbourne. should have just stay in the shop everyday instead. ):

stop comparing me with other people. everyone is unique. what they have i might not have, but what i have they might not have. i never compare you with other people. i guess i will never be good enough for you. no matter how hard i try.

you keep saying this course is hard because everyone around you told you its hard. but i told you to me its easy. why would you choose to listen to your friends instead of me ?? do they really know more about the course than i do? do they even know what the course is? just because the word aerospace sounds alien to you doesnt mean that it would be a very hard course. for once just believe in me will you? thank you.

3 years ago, when i said i wanted to study mechatronics, you said im crazy. its a very hard course and that i wont do well. but youre wrong. i did well. please stop looking down at me and give me support. i really appreciate that.

No comments: