Wednesday 4 February 2009

im sorry mum and dad.i crashed everything again this time.again and again i crashed and messed up everything.im so sorry but ive already tried my best.i did my best to memorise everything.but i totally forgot everything when i got into the exam hall.im so sorry.i really dont know what to do anymore.the question paper left me once again doubting about my potential.whether i am suited to be an engineer.ive tried not to set too high an expectation.im trying real hard to do that but still the results are forever the same.im really really so sorry.

your prodigal son.

2 comments:

Ed said...

aww..
I will never say such things to my parents no matter how bad I screw the exam, cause I've already made it to a good uni and an at least 2:1 is my target.
I'm sure you will be fine, no matter how it turns out. Some people spend their entire life still asking if they're doing something they're happy with. What you're qualified as, doesn't mean what you really like.
I dont know if im helping but i just feel like dropping something here. hope you dun mind.
:p

Happy said...

life has its ups and downs, one failure doesnt mean u'll fail ur whole life. look at the bright side, what wont make u weak will only make u stronger. trust in urself and trust in the God that gave u the ability to dream big and soar high.

-success is being able to move on from one failure to another, with enthusiasm.