Saturday 14 June 2008

hello everyone.ive been wanting to write this for a long time but laziness overcame my determination.ive been studying in kl for more than a year now.i must say that its not altogether a perfect year.its rather like a roller coaster with extremely high and extremely low parts.and after all the happenings,i realised that the things dont always turn out to be the way we expected it to be.but no matter how bitter or how sweet the truth is,we still have to accept them.

ive grown up a lot and i dare say that i am more mature than i was before.i used to be naive and self-centred.caring only for myself but not others around me.but ive changed into a better me.

im very glad to have understanding friends and are always there when i need them most.thanks a million.i owe you guys a big one.

im also very proud to have charlene,debbie and kui yin as my friends.they gave me motivation.thank you.

No comments: