Tuesday 1 January 2008

its 2008 and 2007 will be part of the history.last year was a roller coaster.and i dare not say i did my best.but least ive tried.and i hope that everyone of you,friends or foe;besties or family members would give me more time and more chances to improve and prove to you guys that im not a loser.no longer one.the mistakes that ive done might not be erased nor will the scars that i left behind be removed.but i hope that i could be forgiven.i was naive.but not anymore.ive learnt from my mistakes.although i might be stubborn and arrogant.but i will change for the greater good.and for you too.you mean alot to me.

lifes full of up and down.if its always smooth,then there will be no mistakes and we will never learn to improve nor gain priceless experience.no pain no gain.and ive gained alot last year.

thank you everyone for helping me at times when i break down or when im sad.

i would like to thank charlene sia for her moral support and advices coz without her help.i would have made alot of wrong assumptions and my studies would have plummeted.girl.thanks a million.god bless you.

thank you debbie ho,eman chan,kui yin,joy chang,natalia,harry,sally,eva chan,jessey chai,leslie and others.

my uncle too gave me valuable advices and moral support that changed my thoughts and the way i was.

No comments: